Thursday 11 February 2016

Evaluation: What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?



 I have learnt about how lighting works and how to create different settings and show different times of the day e.g. showing night time settings by shooting in the day and darkening it afterwards. In editing, I have improved my editing skills by using double exposure and perfecting sound cues to fit the video like putting the titles in time to the music. I have used basic edits to the main titles like the production companies and the name of the film with Photoshop. I have used the camera at only one setting but I have used the macro setting and have changed the focus on the lens to get different effects and moods and representations. I have taken the background music and changed the structure around to fit the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment